1) Live Cases: Attendees will rotate through the CTA Lab to observe Live cases: patient preparations, acquisitions and other technical considerations.
2) Workstations: The following workstations are provided during the Cardiac CTA training: GE Advantage Workstation, Toshiba-Vitrea, Philips Intellispace Portal and Siemens Syngo Via.
3) CT Scanner: GE VCT 64 slice.
4) Instructors: Classroom instruction is provided by Dr. Matthew J. Budoff MD and five full-time Level III MD trainers.
5) Physician Accreditation: California Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
6) Credit Designation: California Medical Association designates this educational activity for 20 AMA PRA Category 1 credits. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.